Supplies: You will need to bring the following items to every class:
- A 3-ring binder (not a folder) to hold all class handouts. You may share this binder with other classes if you wish.
- Paper for taking notes. It may be looseleaf or in a notebook. Either way, it should be in your binder.
- Pencils with erasers and small pencil sharpener
- Colored pencils and/or highlighters
- 3-hole puncher (a small one that fits in your binder is best)
- Agenda book (distributed in homeroom on the first day of school, used to write down assignments and upcoming quizzes/tests)